Award-winning PDF software
Form 990 (Schedule I) for Detroit Michigan: What You Should Know
C Form 990 — Income tax filer. Taxonomy section: 501(c)(3) C Form 990 — Income tax filer. Taxonomy section: 501(c)(3) Fellowship Fund 501(c)(3) Organization description. This charity was created to raise money for the community's homeless shelters by distributing the proceeds to local non-profits. It also supports programs that provide health care and other services to the homeless. (1) All Form 990 filers are required to file a Form 990. In 2013, some funds were transferred to the Fellowship Fund. In 2014, funds raised via the Fellowship Fund were transferred to the Detroit Rescue Mission as described above. In 2015, the fund was re-established with a new board. The original 2023 board members (GARY WILSON and JAMES FOSTER) resigned, and a new board (CARL WILSON, JAMES FOSTER, KEN FOSTER, JOHN D. HOLCOMBE, GARY WILSON, and DARREN BURKE) was appointed. A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization under Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3) may operate in the United States as a for-profit or non-profit organization. Nonprofits are not subject to income taxes unless certain conditions are met, generally including holding less than 75 percent of eligible assets. Filed for: 2013. Form 990 or Form 990-EZ for the year 2013. Filing status. Form 990 is required if the organization has total assets valued at 5 million or more that year. Form 990-EZ is required if the organization's total assets are value between 5,000,001 and 25,000,000. Filed on. 2015 Type of reporting. All Form 990 filers are required to file Form 990. Organizations that use another form of funding such as grants, contributions, bonds, etc. are not required to file a 990. Filing status. All Form 990 filers are required to file Form 990. The organization must file Form 990 within 3 years of the end of the year in which the form was filed. Totals reported Total assets: 5,000,001 and over. Amount paid to unrelated sources.
Online methods assist you to arrange your doc management and supercharge the productiveness within your workflow. Go along with the short guideline to be able to complete Form 990 (Schedule I) for Detroit Michigan, keep away from glitches and furnish it inside a timely method:
How to complete a Form 990 (Schedule I) for Detroit Michigan?
- On the web site along with the sort, click Commence Now and go to your editor.
- Use the clues to complete the suitable fields.
- Include your personal info and contact data.
- Make certainly that you simply enter right knowledge and numbers in ideal fields.
- Carefully verify the articles from the type in addition as grammar and spelling.
- Refer to aid portion for those who have any queries or tackle our Assistance team.
- Put an digital signature on your Form 990 (Schedule I) for Detroit Michigan aided by the enable of Indicator Instrument.
- Once the form is completed, push Finished.
- Distribute the all set variety by means of e-mail or fax, print it out or help save on the product.
PDF editor allows you to make adjustments with your Form 990 (Schedule I) for Detroit Michigan from any world-wide-web connected equipment, personalize it in line with your requirements, indication it electronically and distribute in several methods.